Sunday 26 January 2014

Is it worth the hype? / Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation



When I first discovered the whole beauty blogger/vlogger world the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation was raved about by so many different people, but recently it seems to be spoken about less often. I've always been put off from buying it by people's reviews as it seems to have a dewy finish and not provide much coverage, whereas I prefer my foundation to be matte-ish and give me at least a medium coverage. However, if I saw this foundation in a sale then I would definitely buy it and give it a go. 

Another thing about this foundation that's stopping me from rushing out and purchasing it, is that it's only available in 6 shades. This isn't a deal breaker, but it will make it harder to find a perfect match for my skin colour.

I'm probably going to wait until spring when this foundation will once again be blogged about constantly, and maybe then I'll give in and try it for myself.

What do you think of the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation? Is it worth the hype?


No comments:

Post a Comment