Sunday 12 January 2014

ELF Mineral Blush / Review


I purchased this Mineral Blush in one of my first ever ELF hauls, which must have been Spring/Summer 2013 and I still don't need to repurchase it; it's actually the only ELF Blush I own. I bought it in the shade 'Bliss' and its such a cute peachy pink colour. I find that this shade gives me enough colour to brighten my cheeks, without looking really obvious and unnatural. This is definitely my staple blush. I wear it everyday for school to give me that slightly flushed look, and to add some colour to myself as the uniform I have to wear is very dark.
Because I love this blush so much, it's very rare that I ever wear any others, however I might repurchase this in a darker colour so I can just swap between the two.

When I bought this blush there was a 50% off sale which is what convinced me to spend the money on it, but at its full price of £5 it's worth it. After having it for at least 6 months and there still being over half of the product left, it's a bargain! It's available in 6 other shades and I'm hoping to buy most of them in my next ELF order.

Have you tried the ELF Mineral Blush, or any other blushes by ELF? Which shades would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment