Wednesday 8 January 2014

Wonka Nerds Hamper / Gift Review


I received this gift as a Christmas present from cousins who I rarely see, and I was pretty impressed. I know it must not be easy to buy a present for a teenage girl who you don't know much about, so when I opened this, along with a £25 boots giftcard (oh yeah!), I was positively surprised. 

In my hamper I received: 3 original sized Nerds, a small variety of LaffyTaffy, and some other small American candy which I have never tried before. Please note, my sister and I both got a hamper but the sweets inside varied, please don't be worried if yours doesn't contain the same amount and types of sweets as mine.


I have tried Nerds before, and I was quite impressed. However, there are not many places that I am aware of that sell them so if you do come across them in a selection box like this, I would definitely recommend purchasing it. I haven't opened these yet as I'm still working my way through all the chocolate and other sweets I was gifted at Christmas, but by this time next month I will have a follow up post with my detailed thoughts. I already know that there will be a few flavours that I won't eat, such as the apple flavour as I don't eat any sweets that resemble green in either taste or colour. But I will volunteer my sister to taste them for me so I can give you an unbiased opinion


Also in the hamper were Everlasting Gobstoppers. Wow. I'm so excited to try these, I'm just slightly worried about them changing flavour and colour in my mouth, but I'll definitely give them a go. 
There were a few others sweets, such a LaffyTaffy which I have never tried before, but I'm slightly unsure as to what it is. Is it just flavoured toffee? I might have to do some research before I go munching all these American sweets. 

Did you receive any cool gifts like this at Christmas? Come back in a month when I will have a follow up post with my first impressions of this American Candy




1 comment:

  1. I love sweets, wonka nerds are awesome, I've never tried the dipped one's though. Laffy taffy, I've never tried. Gobstoppers are amazing :0) I never thought to blog sweets lol I'm always stuffing my face with them.

    ReplyDelete