Sunday 5 January 2014

Slouching Sunday / OOTD


Today was the last day of the Christmas Holidays, so there was no way that I was going to miss out on the last opportunity, until next weekend, to be comfy. I spent the afternoon at my grandma's house eating a Sunday roast, which I'm sure everyone will agree, you don't want to eat in fit clothes that you can't breathe in.

I am definitely not the most fashionable teenager around (just ask my sister) but I dress suitably for each occasion, which is why I'm sure that other people will find these posts useful. Of course, I couldn't find the exact clothes I'm wearing, but the basic idea and style is the same.

Slouching Sunday



Dickins Jones stripe top
houseoffraser.co.uk

The top I'm wearing is from Primark and is available in a range of colours and sizes
The leggings I'm wearing are from New Look and were bought in a two-pack.
Dorothy Perkins socks
dorothyperkins.com

The socks I'm wearing are from BHS and were bought in a four-pack.

I hope you like these more personal posts and please let me know if you'd like me to continue posting OOTD's, and if so how often I should do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment