Sunday 16 February 2014

TMI / Tag

I was tagged by BlusherandBronze to answer these 50 questions, so here we go...

1. What are you wearing? 
Leggings that should really have been thrown in the bin a long time ago and a hoody.
2: Ever been in love? 
In reality no, but in my dreams yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Nope, I've never been in a relationship. 
4: How tall are you? 
5 foot. I'm still waiting for my growth spurt to happen haha.
5: How much do you weigh? 
I lost over half a stone last year but I'm still not happy enough to announce it to the world. 
6: Any tattoos? 
No and I don't really want any. 
7: Any piercings? 
Just normal ear ones but I rarely wear earrings. 
8: OTP? 
EZRIA! But back in season 1 before he turned creepy. 
9: Favourite Show?
Pretty Little Liars, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS and Criminal Minds
10: Favourite bands? 
...I don't really have any favourites. 
11: Something you miss? 
Being stress-free. 
12: Favourite song? 
More of you by Mozella and Love Remains the Same by Gavin Rossdale.
13: How old are you? 
15, I turn 16 in June. 
14: Zodiac sign? 
Cancer. 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Im quiet so I look for someone who can start conversations. 
16: Favourite Quote?
I'm not really that big on quotes but the one I've included in the yearbook is 'if you can dream it you can do it' Walt Disney. 
17: Favourite actor? 
Ian Harding? I don't watch enough tv to have a favourite. 
18: Favourite colour? 
Pink and purple, but grey in clothes. 
19: Loud music or soft? 
Soft. 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? 
My bed. 
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Around 15 minutes. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
It depends how tired I am but probably 30-45 minutes. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Nope. 
24: Turn on? 
Big thighs (I'm weird), tall, funny, intelligent.
25: Turn off? 
Skinny calves make me want to throw up. 
26: The reason I joined Blogger? 
I wanted to be part of the beauty blogger community and wanted a hobby. 
27: Fears? 
Heights, being held down and not being able to move, failing. 
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
Stress and life in general. 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
I always tell my mum that I love her <3
30: Meaning behind your Blogger name? 
I wanted something related to beauty but also let people know that I'm not a pro. 
31: Last book you read? 
Of Mice and Men at school. 
32: The book you’re currently reading? 
The Crucible. I love Abigail and John Proctor, their relationship is so cute. 
33: Last show you watched? 
Pretty Little Liars.
34: Last person you talked to? 
My mum. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My best friend Jess.
36: Favourite food? 
I don't know if I have a favourite, but probably chocolate. 
37: Place you want to visit? 
Bondi Beach!
38: Last place you were? 
Im in bed right now but I went to a car garage this morning. 
39: Do you have a crush? 
Yes, on everyone I shouldn't. 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Ha, never. 
41: Last time you were insulted? 
This morning by my dad. 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberry. 
43: What instruments do you play? 
I don't play any instruments. 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
I necklace my parents bought me but I'm not sure where it's from. 
45: Last sport you played?
Badminton in pe. 
46: Last song you sang? 
I sang along to the radio in the car this morning but I can't remember the songs. 
47: Favourite chat up line? 
They're all cringey. 
48: Have you ever used it? 
I would never use chat up lines. 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
At school with my friends on Friday. 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
I tag Maddy from unstitchedd and Ellie from elliesbeautyedit

If you've done this tag please leave me your links below and suggest any tags you'd like me to do in the future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment