Sunday 2 February 2014

Get to know me / Tag

I've been blogging for just under a month and in that time I haven't really said much about myself, so here is everything you could possibly want to know about me, and more.


1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, my middle name is Georgia but I still haven't decided if I like it or not.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
I'm currently still at high school and my favourite subjects are maths and ICT.

3. What's your favorite drink?
Mountain Dew! I used to drink it everyday until my asda stopped selling it.

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
I have 2 all time favourite songs: Love remains the same by Gavin Rossdale and More of you by Mozella

5. What would you name your children?
I have no idea, there's no names that I like enough.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Ha. No.

7. What's your favorite book? 
I love the Meg Cabot airhead series

8. What's your favorite colour?
Normally it's pink or purple, but in clothes it's grey.

9. What's your favorite animal?
Pretty much all cute animals.

10. What's your favourite perfume?
Prada Candy, I got it for my birthday last year and I love it.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
This will probably shock a few people but I don't have a favourite holiday.

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Nope, I'm in my last year of high school and then I've got 2 years of sixth form.

13. Have you been out of the country?
I'm lucky enough to go abroad on holiday at least once a year.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I do Spanish at school but I'm far from fluent. 

15. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger sister who is 13 and we're complete opposites.

16. What's your favourite store?
I can't pick just one! For clothes it's either New Look or Primark, and for makeup it's Superdrug.

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
I don't really go out that much, but I'd say TGI Friday.

18. Do you like school? 
I'm not sure I'd use the word like but I don't hate it. 

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
MissBudgetBeauty, VelvetGh0st and BeccaRose

20. What's your favourite movie? 
Maybe Now You See Me, I very rarely go to the cinema so I haven't seen many films.

21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Pretty Little Liars, NCIS, Hawaii Five-0 and Criminal Minds.

22. PC or Mac?
PC.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 4S

24. How tall are you?
5 foot, I'm tiny. 

25. Any pets? 
I've got a cat called Dora and she's my baby <3

I hope this helped to answer any questions you had about me, but if there's something you want to know that I didn't answer, leave it in the comments below and I'll try to answer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment