Monday 24 February 2014

I've been nominated! / Liebster Award



I've been nominated for this award by Yas Elle and I'm so thankful for it, I'm really hoping it will do its job and motivate me to become a better blogger. 

RULES:
  • State 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers and set 11 questions for them to answer
  • Include the Liebster Award logo in your post and/or the side bar

11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

  • I was born on Thursday the 25th of June 1998 at 00:15
  • I have a cat called Dora and she's my baby
  • I want to be a forensic scientist
  • I am incredibly shy
  • I'm left handed 
  • I have the longest Wishlist ever but I don't actually own much makeup (though my mum would disagree)
  • I'm targeted for an A in all of my GCSE's
  • My star sign is cancer 
  • I'm hoping to do Maths, Biology, ICT and Law for my A-Levels
  • I'm single and always have been
  • I've been to Hawaii, LA and Florida
MY QUESTIONS:

1 - What is your favourite thing about blogging?
     It's really hard to pick just one thing, but probably that I can share my thoughts on a product and     immediately get a response with other people's thoughts. 
2 - Are you an organised blogger, if so in what way?
     I tried to be at first, it at the moment I don't have much spare time so I just write whenever I can. I'll try and be more organised in summer when I've finished school and can dedicate more time to shopping and blogging.
3 - What are your life ambitions?
     To be successful and be the best at what I do. I don't know what's going to happen in the future but I'd like to always have blogging as a hobby.
4 - What is your favourite blog post to write?
     Probably reviews of products that not many people have heard of, it's nice to think that my blog post could change someone's opinion or convince them to buy something. 
5 - If you could make your own makeup/beauty product, what would it be and why?
     Tough question, I've honestly never thought about it before but maybe blusher. As much as I love Tanya Burr, I think that releasing nail polish and lipgloss is quite safe so I'd choose something like blusher or concealer. 
6 - Best childhood experience that you want to live again?
     I don't want to relive any part of my childhood, it wasn't bad but I much prefer the group of friends I have now and I'm a lot happier in myself. 
7 - Is there anything you'd like to learn in the future?
     There's so much that I want to learn, but that's why it's good that you never stop learning. Currently I want to learn everything I need to know for my GCSE's and in makeup I'd like to learn how to do winged eyeliner.
8 - If you could give one makeup tip to beginners, what would it be?
     Don't follow the trends. If you don't want to wear eyeliner or have Cara Delevingne style eyebrows, don't. Have your own style and then you won't have to worry about being judged or doing it wrong.
9 - Who is your inspiration and how have they inspired you?
     I don't really have a specific person who inspires me, in terms of the career I want I really look up to Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds or Abby from NCIS but I wouldn't say they're my inspiration. 
10 - What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
       There's nothing I dislike about blogging, but I'd definitely do it more if it took up less of my time. It's hard to complete blog posts as I just add to them whenever I have time, so that's got to be my least favourite thing. 
11 - What is your favourite item of clothing you own, why?
       This is a tough question for me as I'm more into beauty than fashion, but I'm hoping to change that when I join sixth form next year. My favourite item of clothing is probably my New Look Leggings as I wear them every single day (obviously not always the same pair). I have a big bum and big hips but I'm short so it's hard to find jeans that fit me everywhere comfortably so leggings are a safe option and I can wear them with so many different tops.

I NOMINATE:

@tayscollectionn
@LittleEllieMae
@Elles_Vogue
@Bandbronze
@candyfl0sscloud
@elliebeautyedit
@jesswicks22
And anyone else who has read this!

MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What's your star sign and do you follow your horoscope?
3. Do you regret any of your life decisions?
4. What do you want to accomplish in the next year?
5. Who are your favourite bloggers?
6. Would you ever film youtube videos?
7. What are your 3 staple makeup products?
8. What does your dream outfit consist of?
9. Which quotes inspire you?
10. If you had unlimited money, how would you celebrate your birthday?
11. What's your most embarrassing makeup mistake?

No comments:

Post a Comment